Thursday, March 5, 2009

This one is for Wipeout Game 5 Rd. 3. We had to do a peekaboo window?(I had no idea..so I guessed!! Made a little flap with latchy thing so it opens with a secret inside), something you can purchase in the Uproar store (bling word) and stamping (border and Big Brother words) and journalling. Had me stumped for a while..see if I can get through another round!!

This one was for Wipeout Game 5, Rd 2. We had to draw a sketch and create it, use 2 x 12" strips and silver and a heart somewhere. Was totally over Xmas LO's, but done this one for a workmate with two of her kids a our staff party. Only took me four months!!

Got a couple of layouts to upload that I have done for Wipeout at Uproar. Still in for now...... and OMG, how exciting!!!!! I won three challenges for February. Two at ready, set scrap and one at Uproar2Scrapmore. I won the negative space challenge at RSS, I won a $20 rhinestone pack with my Sam Koala LO. I won the Sketch challenge at RSS and won a $20 ribbon pack with my cooling off LO. At uproar I won a $10 scrap pack for the scraplift challenge for Codys LO (in the circle) I think they are all further down in my blog. Love doing the challenges, and its just a bonus to win something as well!!
Seriously hoping my mojo is pumping this weekend!!! I have got a cybercrop at RSS, and stacks of challenges at RSS, Debs Creations and Uproar!!! With only two weekends left before we go away, gotta get stuck into them!! ONLY 11 MORE SLEEPS TO GO, LOOK OUT PERTH, HERE WE COME!!! probably be back Sunday night with a few more LO's to share. Bye For Now Love Pauly xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG Congrats Pauly...lots and lots of wins!!
    You are the fastest scrapper in the west! You seem to get LO done so quickly, I take forever!
    Love those couple of LO esp the "secrets" one!
    Thanks for visiting my photography blog! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts, its a real buzz when you win something isn't it. On your way through Adelaide going to Perth, stop in to see the girls, they would love to catch up with you. Kris can't remember when she saw you last and Ezza thinks Karen's wedding was the last time she saw you love A. Jen

    ReplyDelete