Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another ATC and a Layout




This ATC is for a swap at Debs for May. The theme was 'animals' (not birds). I finally used one of my Sizzlits that I 'had to have' and have never used! And the layout is for the May Word challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap. "Kisses"...but the twist was to use a photo with no kissing, love or affection. There is a CC on this weekend at RSS, plenty of cool challenges to do...I haven't as yet as I have spent today rearranging my back room, waiting on a desk from my boss before I can finish, but I made a good start on my new office...was getting a bit hard working on a students study desk, had to get a bigger desk. The plan is to make a U Shaped area with the computer one side and desk on the other, so I can spin from one side to the other. Haven't seen the desk yet, but thats my plan anyway! Thanx for stopping by Paulyxx

5 comments: