Saturday, January 30, 2010

Layout # 5 and two ATC's

Born 2 Create 'one off' Feb valentines ATC which will be posted to the winner of the challenge.

Born 2 Creates February House Shaped ATC.

Sketch Challenge for Born 2 Create. Credits for sketch go to Pencillines created by Invilde Bolme. Nice sketch, may use it again one day,.


Woohoo!!! I have finally finished my last Fulltime shift at work. I am from now a permanent part-timer. Playing Barrista from 6am - 10am weekdays Mon - Fri. Then home to do accounts for our own business. The plan is to have a bit of me time back at night and weekends.
Kathy from ScrapHappy Kat has asked me to be on her Design Team this year, how exciting is that!! Along with Lexie King and Trudi Harrison, Hayley and Kate.....looking forward to that. Had I of still been fulltime, I don't think I could of committed even though I should only need to teach a class once every two months. But I am wrapped I could say Yes!!
Thinking I might get some family together tomorrow and go out for a picnic with my new camera, gotta play around with my new toy and always need photos to play with!!!
Have a great weekend everybody and catch ya soon Love Pauly xx

1 comment: