Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Layout # 35 & # 36

This one is for Scraphappys April Sketch Challenge.

This one is for Tans (Scrap N Craft with T) collage challenge at Born2Create for April. Another collage for my gallery in the loungeroom. One more to go in that section and then a few more in the Dining room gallery, just can't rush these things!!


4 Day weekend and this is all I produced!!! Friday we did very little, then went out to Cass and Pauls for coffee. Saturday we did the Bush Market in the morning and then statements and end of month in the arvo. Sunday we spent most the day at Bonnie Doon watching the Netball, then vegged when we got home. Monday we took Krystal down to Frankston, where Lee (boyfriend) and his Mum met us to take my girl for the week. They headed on back to Venus Bay (their holiday house) for the night and then back to Paynesville (where they live) for the rest of the week. Get my girrl back on Sunday, I do miss her :( We left there and drove into Melbourne to see Robs brother Brett in hospital..he has been transferred back to Ballarat now, which is a good thing for his family...save all the travelling to see him. So I guess he should be starting on his rehab soon. Then back to work for me on Tuesday. I am teaching a class this Friday night at Kaths, so I best get cracking and finish off my layouts!! Thanks for stopping by Pauly xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome LO's Pauly.....Ah he is a cutie but l cant help laugh when l see him as lve got that vision stuck in my head about Shaz telling us what heppened on the treadmill..........OMG what a pissa....

    ReplyDelete