Saturday, April 3, 2010

Layouts # 33 & # 34 and ATC's

Scrap N Art 'I spy' theme for April. So I spied things beginning with B!!

Born 2 Create 'Inky Easter' theme for April. I blew ink on the background, then inked the edges, then stamped the Happy Easter and border across the bottom. Stamped the little chick and cut it out. Used flock to colour him and make him a bit fluffy, was the first time I've used flock and it was a bit 'gappy' so I then blew some yellow ink on him to fill the gaps and then stuck him on with dots to raise him a bit.

A challenge at last weekends cyber crop at MAD. Lisas challenge was to scrap about something you love about scrapbooking using pink, brown and white, a heart and some chipboard. I chose to scrap about meeting other 'scrappers' in real life that I have 'met' through forums, blogs etc.. There a still heaps I would love to meet...and hope to one day. Have met some wonderful people through my scrapbooking.

This one was for Sarahs challenge at the cybercrop also. Sarah wanted to see a photo with yourself in it, some distressing, dooodling and negative space.



Just a quick update before I hit the sack!! Started my new job Monday box sorting (Postal Delivery Officer!!) at the Post Office. Pretty full-on job! Apart from getting up at sparrow fart again, I enjoyed it. And for the first time in donkeys years, I have Easter off!!! Back to it Tuesday morning, and they tell me it will be huge being after a long weekend and end of month! But I love busy, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it anyway. Pretty quiet Easter here....Krystal working heaps before she goes off to Paynesville to see the boyfriend. Rob and I not doin much.......sitting around is driving him nuts!! He is fangin to get back to work or jump on the bikes or on the lawn mower....(all the things he not allowed to do for a couple more months!!) but very thankful the operation is done and his pain is gone. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter break!! Cya Pauly xx

3 comments:

  1. love that inky easter atc.......love the LOs, and glad you like your new job.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya love!!! So glad to hear that Rob is out of pain!! How do you feel Rob??? WOW you are a clever chicky, look at your great ATC's girl...fantastic and your beautiful LO's too.....did I spy ME in one of the photos??? So looking forward to seeing you next Friday night....hanging out to see what you have done as well :) chat soon sweetie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure have been busy, ATC & LO's are very creative indeed :)
    Sry I missed catching up on Market day in Mansfield-- I better get your mob number so we can do it next time eh!!

    ReplyDelete