Monday, May 31, 2010

HAPPY MAIL !! LO # 64 - 65

ATC's from ScrapNArt Classic Films Actors/Actresses Swap....LOVE THEM!!

Layouts from Lexies class at Kaths Friday night ( I turned mine into a double)

Page 1

Page 2

My first play with my Copic Markers...... I put dimensional magic on the three bigger butterflies...they look sooo good in real life!!




Gotta love Happy Mail!! Today I got my Copics with the voucher I won, couldn't wait to get inside and have a play!! First thing I tried was butterflies of course!! I got my ATC's from Scrap N Art, love them (look so much better IRL too), I got a ScrapMag, more ATC's from Bec N Dan to swap out when I get the others in, a photo CD from the retreat back in Feb (thanks girls!!) a couple of cheques for the business and NOT ONE BILL!! Thats the sort of mail I would love every day!! Tomorrow I hope to get a parcel from MAD about Scrappin and some more cheques....(wishful thinking!!) now a big HUGE THANKYOU TO MARCIA AND SAMMIE FOR MY FANTASTIC PRIZE I WON ON THEIR BLOGS AND GOT IT SO QUICK TOO, LOVE IT ALL!! better get my toosh to bed...Night all...Pauly xx

3 comments:

  1. love those LO's we did....Very nice....can you post the ATC info up on the shkblog??? We have another lady wanting to join....can we put it to our ladies??? Are you willing to do 10???? Okay leave it with you!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever you turning it in to a double ...love the butterflys....did you get my Aussie atc's and have the others turned up yet...if not I will do another set and post with this months...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mail is wonderful isn't it! Sorry it took me a while to get here! Glad you got your copics and love the look of what you've coloured there! Look forward to seeing more!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete