Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LO # 53 & 54, Cards & ATC

Born2Create 1 of Flower ATC for May

Girly card challenge at Debs

MAD May challenge 1

MAD May challenge #2
(Number challenge) 1 Mesh, 2 Photos, 3 PP, 4 Circles & 5 Flowers

Just because.......I finally got pics of the grandies together on Sunday while we were out bush getting wood. Forgot my camera!! So I took these with my IPhone...pretty impressed how they printed out!
I went for a job interview yesterday....fingers crossed xxxxx 15 hours a week in an office. Would so love to score this job!! With my 13 hours a week at the Post Office, these 15 hours would be ideal and I would still fit in doing our accounts! WISH ME LUCK PLEASE!! Get me off the cafe scene....(although I do miss my big coffee machine!!) and my customers.
Accounts are done today, so I might be off to scrap I think. Cya Paulyxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment