Monday, May 17, 2010

Remember?? & LO # 60

8x8 Paper Pack from Making Memories Flutterby Range
Three Packs of Kaisercraft Rhinestones (Hot Pink, Turquoise, Silver)
Inky Impressions Stamp - Lili’s Chick
Sarah Kay Stamp – Adele Enjoying Fresh Apples
Pot of Flowersoft,
FushiaCuttlebug Embossing Folder,
TextilePrima Say it in Pearls, Style 535650
Prima Dynasty Crystal Flower Centres
+ not shown in picture...Memento Ink
pack of Xpress IT blending card
$60 gift voucher to Mad for Markers
It’s over $150worth of goodies !!
My neice Bec.....
Lifted from Lisa K for a scraplift challenge at MAD's Friday night in challenge

Remember that awesome blog candy I posted a few posts ago from The Stamp Spot and Mad for Markers ??? Well guess what....I won it!!! YAY!! I can't believe my luck this weekend just gone!! Friday night I was drawn out for a prize at Scraphappys, Saturday Iwon the raffle at the Football(a big box of fruit and vege), Sunday I was drawn out for the awesome prize above and today I was drawn out for the card challenge at Debs Creations. The only thing I didn't win (apart from Tattslotto) was the job I applied for.....I haven't heard a word today :( Fingers crossed I hear tomorrow (not too confident now...) Hope to bring some good news tomoz....Pauly xx

1 comment: