Saturday, February 26, 2011

The count is on..........




Woohooo!!!!!!! Only 6 more sleeps until Rob and I jump on our Harleys and set off on our holiday to Tassie
 along with 50 other people (and 29 Harleys)......it was time to open the savings jar. We started our savings 9 months ago in a 10 litre water bottle, Rob and Krystal are busy counting it now. Any guesses?????????  I can't wait to find out whats in the bottle................... on the scrapping front, here is my entry for Scraphappy Kats Friday night challenge.....another sketch from Lexie. I used up some more papers from the kit from last night, so I'm up to four layouts so far. First three with no embellies, but I used a little bling for flower centres on this one......and a card a I made for my Post Office boss who had her first baby earlier this week....congrats!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to see how the big count is going...................Pauly xx

2 comments:

  1. At least $2,000 in there Pauly....great idea for saving and good job for doing it!!!
    Thanks for Friday night to....your LO's really rocked....excellent work...loved all 3 of them...thanks for coming
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet they loved you at the bank when you took the coins in to be cashed how much had you saved

    ReplyDelete