Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scraphappy stuff and ATC's............



Lexies class at Scraphappys last night.......... Thanx Lexie, I love  it!!! My Mum and my Granddaughter, sweet photo, I love that too!!

 Scraphappys Friday night challenge with leftovers from Lexies pack.... Tacks girlfriend Brooke with the new puppy the boys got for Xmas. His name is Buddy....tooo cute!!

Wings ATC for Scraphappys swap I run......still got time if you want to jump in....just make nine and send them to me and you'll get nine back!! Easy....details on Kathies blog.....For this one I stamped the wings, coloured with copics, sprayed with glimmer mist and arranged them on a swirl embossed background and inked. And made a body with pearls. Goes along with my butterfly obsession!!

Song Title ATC for swap at Born 2 Create...mmmm, bit obvious which song title I chose!!! Mmmm, think it needs some stamping on the background....


Fantasy ATC for a family/friends swap I also run.....bit simple this one, a pc image which I love and some Kindy Glitz.

Thanks for looking
Pauly xxx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Pauly.....Love the stairway to heaven ATC....not a bad song either :D
    See ya Friday....for some exciting news too!! ;D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete